Studying what the Bible has to say about worship changed the course of my life in a profound way.
The next part of that journey is this new blog series: “Practical Theology of Worship”. Although I’ve been teaching about worship internationally for a while. I believe God is doing a new thing, do you? Let’s talk about it. I hope you’ll join me in the discovery process and add your voice to the conversation. Here’s a quick video explanation.
Invitation to Practical Theology of Worship Series:
Practical Theology of Worship will be an exploration of “What does the bible have to say about worship”? We’ll look deeply at Who God is, His identity; Who we are, our identity and how we are to relate to God? When we do this, I believe:
- Our spirits are awakened and enlivened
- Our heart’s capacity will expand and grow
- We will know and love God more deeply
- Our lives will be a whole lot happier
The first place to begin is this post, “What Is Worship? 3 Organizing Scriptures”. Coming soon articles include posts on:
- “What Is Worship? 3 Organizing Scriptures”
- Practical Theology of Worship Landing Page with Table of Contents of 20 articles
- “Personal Worship”
- And I’ll be sharing more of my story as we go.
So, what questions do you have about worship theology?
Coming oh so very soon! My new e-book “Wholehearted Worship”.