Missions Trip November 4-11, 2012
Sri Lanka, one of the world’s most densely populated Buddhist /Hindu nations, desperately needs need the gospel. Christians are a tiny minority of less than 6%.
You can be part of discipling the nations, equipping the saints, and spreading the good news of Jesus Christ to a people group that God cares deeply about.
An Invitation To Train and Equip Disciples
I’ve been invited to teach pastors, worship musicians and developing leaders in Sri Lanka, November 4-11, 2012.
Sri Lanka Mission Trip Vision
- The time is right for in-depth worship instruction for the developing body of Christ in Sri Lanka.
- The training event will impact about 200 pastors and leaders.
- I’ll be a keynote speaker and part of an international team of instructors.
- The need for biblical teaching on worship is significant.
- I feel this is a good fit for me and that I’m called to go.