This post is a short update with a little house-keeping.
For 35 days in 2011 I had the privilege of evangelizing, teaching, preaching and discipling throughout Eastern Europe. This included Romania, Serbia, Hungary and SOZO Festival/England. It was a very intense and high-impact mission. God really blessed our work.
We’ll be announcing more details on our 2012 Missions Projects soon. I’m very excited about the doors God is opening to more nations including Asia in 2012.
On this page are links to all the blog posts from our 2011 Missions Trip to Eastern Europe. We’ve also consolidated all the stories from the blog of our fund-raising website, robstillministries.org. If you haven’t read them before, these will give you an idea of what I do and some stories of the people.
- Missions Trip to Eastern Europe 2011 (May 11)
- Salvations on First Day in Romania (July 30, New here!)
- Missions Message: Putting the First Commandment in First Place (July 31, New here!)
- First Day at the School of Worship (August 1 )
- First Week of Worship School – Awesome! (August 5)
- Repost: TV Interview In Romania (August 11, New here!)
- August 14 Worship Recap Timisoara, Romania
- Video: “Wholehearted” Message in Timisoara, Romania (August 14, New here!)
- Missions Update: Serbia, Hungary (August 19)
- “It Is Well With My Soul” on the Danube River,Hungary
- August 21 Worship Recap, Baja Hungary
- Worship Recap: SOZO Festival, England (September 4)
- Missions Trip Thank You Video (September 16)
- Mission Trips Year End Donations
Thank you to everyone who has prayed and supported us! We appreciate your support.
With your help, 2012 will be the best yet.