It was beautiful day at the Contemporary Worship service at Hendersonville First United Methodist Church, TN.
Here’s the worship recap.
- Psalm 103: 1-5 Congregational Reading
- Blessed Be Your Name
- My Savior Lives
- First time we introduced this song to the congregation.
- Spring Up Oh Well / Come Fount Of Every Blessing
- We did this with a similar arrangement as the rhythmic pushes in this link, but a more country/ acoustic finger-picking style in C
- I Love You Lord
- This was a very simple new song I wrote this week for this service. antiphonal
- Message Series: “Linked In: The Means of Grace” #4- Fasting
- A great sermon from Brad Holliman.
- Response: Give Us Clean Hands
- Amazing Grace / My Chains Are Gone
- “Hold Us Together” (our traditional closer and most popular song)
Speaking of fasting, check out this article “5 Benefits of Fasting” .
This post is part of the Worship Community Sunday Set list roundup. See what other communities are doing here: http://www.theworshipcommunity.com/sunday-setlists-184/