My next missions trip will be October 31 – November 14, 2018. The first leg is near Athens, Greece where I’ll be leading worship for a 5-day missions leadership development intensive with national leaders from Pakistan, Bangladesh, Thailand, Ethiopia and Ghana. This organization is a new connection for me and I feel the Lord is strongly in this endeavor.
The following week I’ll head to Ukraine to teach, coach, mentor, advise and encourage students and staff at the Ukrainian Evangelical Theological Seminary in Kiev.
I’ll teach on worship theology, songwriting and intercessory worship.
The music and worship program at the seminary in Ukraine continues to explode and has more than doubled in size since last year. The work of these dear brothers and sisters is strategic for the gospel in this region of the Russian speaking world.
I’m honored to once again be partnering with my good friend Fred Heumann of Music Works International. Fred is a frequent instructor and conference speaker at UETS and fellow Robert E Webber Institute for Worship Studies alum. You can read my report from the 2017 Worship conference along with tons of pics here.
Prayer requests for this trip
A word of testimony here. On my last trip (in May of 2018), I could tangibly sense the protection and favor of the Lord as there were so many earnest prayers from our friends interceding for God’s work to be done on our behalf. If you would please pray, that would be the most valuable contribution we need. Specifically, we ask the Lord for:
- Safe Travel – many moving parts!
- Health and energy
- Please intercede for my wife Ivalene while I’m gone. She will be serving her family in Delaware, her father is in hospice, as is also her oldest sister. She will be helping her other sister work on her house after the death of our brother-in-law in September.
- Protection from all harm, especially with the tense international situation
- Great clarity, wisdom, and focus as we prepare our ministry plans
- Anointing to share with transformative impact and inspiration
- An impartation for those we will be serving, that they would receive the fullness of what God wants to deliver through our efforts
- NO DRAMA
- Financial provision
- After returning, please pray for us for a few days.
I will post updates, praise and prayer reports on this secret Facebook group. Just click to join! (How cool is that?)
These updates are the most fun and best part of partnering with us. I’ll post pictures, videos and the latest info. It’s almost like you are there. Join our Intercessors Facebook group!
Always needed. We can not go without the help of friends like you!
Would you pray about partnering with us ? You can make a tax-deductible donation here.
We serve “the least of these”. Their financial need is great and there are many difficulties for our Christian brothers and sisters around the world. We raise our own support and pay our own travel and expenses. Our work – and theirs – is only possible with God’s grace and your partnership. So, thank you so much for your prayers and financial support! God is changing lives for his glory through our missions projects.
Thank you and God bless you!